A residential and a commercial property acquired in Q3 2012 by a subsidiary of Real Berlin IV (Offshore) and co-investors. The property is a mixed-use, residential & office, building located in the Lichtenberg district - a district with expected high growth in the future.
The commercial building was constructed in 1910 with 3,120m² of rentable area, and the residential building was constructed in 1998 with 1,013m² of rentable area.
Since the building is located in an upcoming and dynamic area, the strategy is to hold it for the long-term and benefit from the high yield while trying to maintain full tenancy through proper asset management. Real Capital has structured the transaction, secured financing, and will manage t