A commercial (office) property purchased in Q4 2013 through a local German company and handed-over in Q2 2014. The property is located in Mitte (city center) between Potsdamer Platz and Alexander Platz in an A business district. The property was partially constructed in the 1900’s and totally renovated in 1996, while the front house was constructed in 1986. The property is an office property occupied by a single tenant, a governmental agency, with a long rental contract. The property has a total rentable area of 12,500m² and aboveground parking spaces. The strategy is to hold the property for the long-term and benefit from the high yield. Real Capital has structured the transaction, secured financing, and is managing the property.